Some family member's blogs have done this fun movie quote game. (See Taylor Made and Hopper's Happenings) We haven't posted in a while so we decided to copy their idea. Actually they challenged us and we are Throwing Down The Gantlet! So here we go. If you think you know what movie a quote came from just write it in the comments section. You can use all your mental faculties, cranium size, and gray matter but please resist the urge to look these up on the internet. Have fun and do your own movie game blog if you haven't already.
1. Got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we are wearing sunglasses.
2. Push the button Max!
3. Behind that door there is a 95 lb chinese man and 50 million dollars.
Let's get him out of there.
4. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shields will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
5. If someone asks you if you are a god . . . say yes!
6. Him? He's harmless! Back in the 60's he was part of the free speech movement at Berkley. I think he did a little too much LDS.
7. I find that smuggling is the life for me, and I would be delighted to kill your friend the maggot.
8. Do us a favor... I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here, and try not to do anything... stupid.
9. A eugoogoolizer... one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogooly was?
10. You're not the man I knew 10 years ago.
It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
11. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.
12. My parents don't like anything ostentatious. And they really don't like fire.